This post will be out of order since I'm behind, but I had to get something posted :)
Haizlee Mei Sorensen joined our family on February 21st, 2014 at 4:14 pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs and 3 oz. She was 20 1/4 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and looks a lot like her brother! She is already very loved. So far Andrew has been a very protective and loving big brother. When he wants to hold her he asks to, "Hold it? Hold it?" It's very funny. When Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen wanted to hold her in the hospital, Andrew told them that they couldn't and immediately placed his hand over her as if to say don't touch my sister. He got upset when they held her anyway. We are home now and everyone is healthy and happy. The transition so far has been fairly easy. The real test will be when I return to student teaching in four weeks.
Welcome to our family Haizlee Mei! We love you!

Hey, it's Lanelle and Bo Thomas! Congrats! :)
ReplyDelete