| Haircut before we left |
| Loved all the cobblestone roads and tree shaded ways! |
Around 15 months Andrew started counting 1...2...3....It was very entertaining. At some point his favorite number became 9 and he started counting 1, 2, 9!!! Sleeping is going MUCH better. With him knowing he could get out of bed he wanted to get up and be with mom and dad. He'd sit at the door and knock if he wasn't ready to go to sleep. He finally decided his bed was an OK place to be and that after teeth were brushed and prayers said he could snuggle in and go to sleep. He also got some new teeth.
A couple weeks after our trip to Virginia my second to last semester of school started. I'm taking 18 credit hours and will be student teaching in the spring. The weekend after the semester started I ran the Color Vibe 5K fun run in Cheyenne with a group of friends. It was fun , but oh so hot! It didn't help that I was 15 weeks pregnant by that point. The first 4K were a breeze; the last one kicked my butt. All in all-totally worth it! As you can tell from the pictures we were the Tighty Whities.
In September Daniel ran the Colorado Ragnar. With his brother, Shawn, and team. School had me too busy to participate in that race.
The week before Halloween Daniel and I both had really busy weeks between work, school and church callings, so Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen graciously took Andrew for a week so that we could get everything accomplished. I missed him the whole week and even though I was so so busy, I wished he was home at night so I could put him to bed. We had to Skype at least a couple of times because mom missed him so much. He was having a ball with Grandma and grandpa's new kitty. He made a new friend, but by the end of the week he was excited to be home with mom and dad again.
He has picked up lots of new words-basketball, sorry, and he mimics lots of sounds and actions. He is constantly jumping. He's like a little Tigger. Shortly after coming home he had his 15 month doctor appointment. His stats were as follows:
Height: 31 5/8 in
Weight: 23 lbs 10 oz
Head: 50 cm
Daniel had to take him, becouse the appointment was during one of my classes. When I got home that night he said something along the lines of, "You could have told me he was getting shots!" Oops. Sorry honey! Surprise! I figured he knew that was part of the deal. Guess not!
| He loves running around half naked. |
| Hanging out with Uncle Zak |
Andrew is developing some pretty awesome new dance moves. He is such a musical baby. He also love clapping and is starting to clap to a beat. His molars are coming in and they are taking their sweet little time getting here. He's growing lots! Dad bought him a Wyoming Cowboys baseball hat and he LOVES it. He finds it and puts it on all by himself. His favorite bedtime toy right now is a small stuffed horse that his Aunt Bk gave him. Oh, and one more thing....no more pacifiers or bottles. We went cold turkey without a fight.
Now to catch up with the most recent 3 months.....Whew! Getting there slowly. A semester's worth of information to catch up on is quite daunting, and I fear I'll miss some important event :(
Until next time......





No comments:
Post a Comment