A bit of time has passed since I wrote my last post, and I don't think a whole lot has gone on. We went to Lyman for Thanksgiving and I forgot to take my camera, so we didn't get any pictures. While we were home we found out that Daniel's brother, Clint, and his wife are pregnant and due about the same time as we are. We're in the process of trying to get into a new apartment and are just waiting to hear from the landlord as to when we can move in.
I started using pinterest and it's quite a nifty little site. It's great for compiling all the little odds and ends that you find and may want to try someday when you get enough time. It's more of a wish list in that sense.
We had our second doctors appointment yesterday and we got to hear the baby's little heart pumping away. We get to find out whether we're having a boy or girl next month. I'm feeling pretty well, but my workout regiment is feeling a little neglected and I want to get back on top of it before too long. Doctor said everything is looking good, but really didn't have a whole lot to say or tell us. He asked a few questions, listened to the babies heart and was out of there in what seemed like about five minutes. He seemed in a bit of a hurry so we weren't very impressed with how the appointment went.
It the last day of classes and so the week has been filled with turning in projects and other various assignments before beginning to study for their finals. Daniel is still hoping to be able to graduate in either May or August. He needs to get a few final things cleared with his advisor and then we'll have a better idea of what this coming year is going to bring. I'm all registered for classes and turned in my Phase III application for the secondary education program. I should be student teaching next spring and I should know where that will be by the time May rolls around.
We're very excited to see what the future brings!
Life is great and we couldn't be more blessed.
It sounds like things are going well! It's sad that these first appointments are so short - just really: listening to the heartbeat, asking if we have any questions, saying a few things... then it's over. But awesome to hear the heartbeat, right? Good luck with Finals!
ReplyDelete