Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Break and New Semester


Sorensen Christmas Tree










White Christmas at the Sorensen's
Finally found some time to get the blog updated!! Yay for me! Well Christmas was definitely an experience for me. This year we spent Christmas with Daniel's family in Lyman. Let's just start out by saying that his family does things way differently than I ever did on Christmas. They spend ALL DAY opening presents. Everyone opens one gift and plays with it until you've lost interest or you complete it. We had lots of Legos to put together and movies to watch. :) It was a blast! Daniel did extra well with my gifts this year. He got me a keyboard, so now I can practice piano at home. I was very very excited that I was lucky enough to get it.



Before Christmas rolled around we were fortunate enough to go through the temple and get sealed on our anniversary! Forever and Always has never meant so much. I sure am one lucky girl. With the anniversary came us taking the top of our cake out of the freezer and enjoying it all over again. It was SO delicious, even if it was a year later. Daniel's brother Nic had a pieced and commented that he forgot how good our cake was. In all of the chaos we were also able to get some actual wedding pictures taken (a year after the fact). Due to some unfortunate events almost all of our wedding pictures were lost by our fabulous photographer last year. So now we have temple pictures :) We've made a goal of getting down to the Denver Temple once a month and so far so good.  One month down and the rest of the year to go!

We're almost through the second week of the spring semester and it's looking like Daniel and I will both have good ones. Daniel is taking a few math classes and getting some of his financing classes taken care of. As of right now he's on track to graduate next May.

Last week I started training for the RAGNAR relay race down in Utah. Lots of running, swimming and Zumba for me! It's great getting back into shape and being able to enjoy the workouts too. Zumba is the greatest and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun entertaining workout that really works you out. You can't beat having fun while working out. If you want to look at what exactly the race is check out the site:  www.ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback 


Well this has been a pretty random and unorganized blog, but hopefully you were able to follow. Well, until next time....

That's my goofy husband and I love him so so much!!!
One year together...the start of something wonderful!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment